CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 21, 2010

See What Happens When You Google Yourself!

And when I say "Googling yourself", I don't mean *wink, wink* "Googling yourself"....I am referring to the search engine Google.

Yes, ordinarily, I'm here talking about sex...but just hang on a moment while I relish this incredible discovery and I'll get to the sex, I promise!

Since I am an avid sweepstaker, I occasionally Google my own name to see if it appears on a winner's list somewhere, you know, for a tee shirt, water bottle or gift card. This evening when I typed in my name, I scrolled through the usual things I see: older winner's lists, articles I've written etc. But this time, I was shocked to find my name tied to a book! Yes, a real paper, ink and bound book!

I clicked on the link and there it was....my name....the title of one of my articles.....listed as reference material for chapter 17 of this book. The title is "Sexual Intimacy in Marriage" and it's written by William Cutrer, Sandra Glahn. My article used as reference in an actual book.....and a book with pretty good reviews as well.

I have been on cloud 9 since finding this little bright spot, this literary treasure and it has inspired me. I am going to (finally) start the book that has been stewing in my brain since I retired from being "The Sex Toy Lady". And when I'm finished, you'll be the first to know! After all, I'll need help finding someone to publish me!

But in the meantime, please have a peek at the article that was referenced in William Cutrer and Sandra Glahn's book. The Title is, "When He's Not in the Mood. Tips For dealing With Your Partner's Waning Libido". The article was posted just below this blog entry. Enjoy...and please, give me your feedback!

And while you read, I'll be here doing the *Happy Dance*!!!

Stay sexy......

Ms. E

0 comments: